- Designed for the baby to learn to grasp, hold and manipulate
- Great gift for a newborn or a baby shower gift
- Perfect size for small hands
Age: 2.5 to 12 months
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills
- Gross motor skills
- Sensory skill
- Learn to transfer object from one hand to another
- Development of both sides of the brain
How to play:
- Remember that wooden toys are open-ended toys. Let the baby explore all the multiple ways to play with it.
- Can be used as a tummy time toy. One can place the toy on the ground and lay the baby on the tummy. This will improve her gross motor skills.
- One can also hang this toy on the baby’s gym, which will encourage the baby to grasp and kick the toy.
1 clasping beads toy
Things to keep in mind:
- Do not wash
- Keep away from moisture
- Clean with a damp cloth and air dry
- Do not keep under direct sunlight
- It should be strictly used under adult observation as it contains small parts
- Check for any broken parts before giving it to the baby