Once able to grasp and hold objects baby tries to transfer the toy from one hand to another. Four smoothly finished beechwood beads are strung in cotton lace. One can alter the number of beads depending upon the age of the baby. Varying the number of beads will also help in the sensory development of the baby. It’s a great tummy time toy.
- Designed for the baby to learn to grasp hold and manipulate
- Great gift for a newborn or a baby shower gift
- Perfect size for small hands
Age: 2.5 to 12 months
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills
- Gross motor skills
- Sensory skill
- Learn to transfer objects from one hand to another
- Development of both sides of the brain
Beechwood and cotton lace
How to play:
- Remember that wooden toys are open-ended toys. Let the baby explore all the multiple ways to play with it.
- Can also be used as a teething toy. One can tie the ends together making it into a bracelet.
- Can be used as a tummy time toy. One can place the toy on the ground and lay the baby on the tummy. This will improve her gross motor skills.
- One can alter the number of beads to give learning a boost.
4 Beechwood beads and cotton lace. It’s a DIY toy.
Things to keep in mind:
- Do not wash
- Keep away from moisture
- Clean with a damp cloth and air dry
- Do not keep under direct sunlight
- Should be strictly used under adult observation as it contains small parts
- Check for any broken parts before giving to the baby