- Perfect newborn and baby shower gift.
- Comes in trendy designs
- Smooth finish and perfect fit for small hands
Age : 0 to 24 months
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills
- Gross motor skills
- Sensory kills
- Cotton yarn crochet
How to play:
- Remember that wooden toys are open-ended toys. Let the baby explore all the multiple ways to play with it.
- Gently shake the toy near the baby and enjoy the giggles of the baby.
- Take the toy near the baby and slowly take it away. As the baby will try to catch hold of the toy, she will improve hand-eye coordination. The baby will also learn cause and effect.
- Can be used as a tummy time toy. One can place the toy on the ground and lay the baby on the tummy. This will improve her gross motor skills.
- One can also hang this toy onto the baby’s gym for the baby to explore it.
1 rattle cum teether and 1 teether
Things to keep in mind:
- Do not wash
- Keep away from moisture
- Clean with a damp cloth and air dry
- Do not keep under direct sunlight
- Should be used under adult observation
- Check for any broken parts before giving to the baby
There are no reviews yet.