- Three Montessori toys set
- Size perfect for small hands
- Good newborn gift
Age: 2.5 to 12 months
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills
- Gross motor skills
- Sensory skills
- Learn to transfer objects from one hand to another
- Development of brain
Beechwood, woollen crochet
How to play:
- Remember that wooden toys are open-ended toys. Let the baby explore all the multiple ways to play with it.
- Take the toy near the baby and slowly take it away. As the baby will try to catch hold of the toy, she will improve hand-eye coordination. The baby will also learn cause and effect.
- Can be used as a tummy time toy. One can place the toy on the ground and lay the baby on the tummy. This will improve her gross motor skills
Rainbow teether, wooden beads and rings rattle cum teether, grasping beads
Things to keep in mind:
- Do not wash
- Keep away from moisture
- Clean with a damp cloth and air dry
- Do not keep under direct sunlight
- Should be strictly used under adult observation as it contains small parts
- Check for any broken parts before giving to the baby
There are no reviews yet.