- Wooden horse head with a long wooden stick
- Beautiful sturdy finish
- Kids room decor
Age: 3 to 6 years
- Fine and gross motor skills
How to play:
- Remember that wooden toys are open-ended toys. Let the baby explore all the multiple ways to play with it.
- Child sticks the stick of the horse between the legs and rides the horse around.
- Child can also dress like a cowboy. It’s a great role play toy.
- It’s an also a great photography prop.
- Children can have a race with these hobby horses and pretend them to be real.
1 wooden horse head, ears and a wooden stick.
Just insert the stick inside the hole at the bottom of the horse head.
Things to keep in mind:
Do not wash
Keep away from moisture
Clean with damp cloth and air dry
Do not keep under direct sunlight
Should be used under adult observation
Check for any broken parts before giving to the baby
d creative skills