- This beautifully designed wooden rattle teether is the perfect newborn and baby shower gift.
- Comes in trendy designs
- Smooth finish and perfect fit for small hands
Age : 0 to 24 months
- Hand eye coordination
- Fine motor skills
- Gross motor skills
- Sensory kills
- Cotton yarn crochet
How to play:
- Remember that wooden toys are open-ended toys. Let the baby explore all the multiple ways to play with it.
- Gently shake the toy near the baby and enjoy the giggles of the baby.
- Take the toy near the baby and slowly take it away. As the baby will try to catch hold of the toy, she will improve hand eye coordination. The baby will also learn cause and effect.
- Can be used as a tummy time toy. One can place the toy on the ground and lay the baby on the tummy. This will improve her gross motor skills.
- One can also hang this toy on to the baby gym for the baby to explore it.
One rattle cum teether
Things to keep in mind:
- Do not wash
- Keep away from moisture
- Clean with damp cloth and air dry
- Do not keep under direct sunlight
- Should be used under adult observation
- Check for any broken parts before giving to the baby