- Great indoor and outdoor toy
- Imaginative play
- Inspired by Waldorf toys
Age: 3 months to 24 months
- Baby sensory skill
- Brain development
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Hand-eye coordination
- Early color recognition training
How to play:
- Remember that wooden toys are open-ended toys. Let the baby explore all the multiple ways to play with it.
- One can use it as a baby gym hanging, car seat, pram toy
- It can also be used as hand kite by toddlers.
- Can be used as a tummy time toy. One can place the toy on the ground and lay the baby on the tummy. This will improve her gross motor skills.
1 teething ring and 5 colorful ribbons
Note that the colors of the ribbons may vary.
Things to keep in mind:
- Do not wash
- Keep away from moisture
- Clean with damp cloth and air dry
- Do not keep under direct sunlight
- Should be used under adult observation
- Check for any broken parts before giving to the baby